49ers vs Vikings Week 3: Preseason Game Prediction
4th Ranking beholder San Francisco 49ers in NFC (West) and 3rd ranking beholder Minnesota Vikings in NFC (North) will meet in Preseason Week 3. 49ers established in 1946 played their home games at Levi’s Stadium. On the other hand, Vikings established in 1960 played their home games at U.S Bank Stadium. In order to give 49ers-Vikings Week 3: Preseason Game Prediction, firstly discuss the both teams needy parts.
49ers vs Vikings Preseason Schedule (Time & Venue)
- Teams: Watch Live TV San Francisco 49ers vs Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Date: August 27, 2017
- Location: U.S. Bank Stadium Minneapolis, Minnesota
49ers vs Vikings Preseason Prediction
San Francisco 49ers and Minnesota Vikings both have the ability to grab the match on their own side. Furthermore, to give 49ers-Vikings Week 3: Preseason Game Prediction we analyze their several game related issues. After analyzing the stats it seems that Minnesota Vikings winning chances are 65% where San Francisco 49ers winning chances are 35%.